You are an experienced DIYer (Do It Yourself) and have completed several projects on your own. Many building maintenance people and general maintenance individuals have installed graphics and should have little or no problem installing FitGraphix. We always offer the assistance of finding a professional installer that is within our network. If you would like to seek assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Have experience with installing some form of graphics.
- Confident in reading and following installation instructions.
- Comfortable using math to solve installation requirements such as defining the center of a circle, or positioning a square.
- Comfortable working with several parts for an installation.
- You have the basic tools for a Level 2 FitGraphix installation; measuring tape, straight edge, razor or X-ACTO® knife, laser square, commercial heat gun, and a rubber brayer (roller).
Expand your personal and small group training business model with FitGraphix. Your choice of “The Compass” technical flooring graphic shown in this product display may be used alone or combined with any one or more of our other training solutions. In as little as a 100 sq. ft., you can accelerate your training business with our business solutions.
- Program identifiers
- Space savers
- Measure progress
- Visual motivation
- Client confidence
48″ x 48″ – 122cm x 122cm
Create the most innovative functional training area in your facility with FitGraphix technical flooring graphics. FitGraphix provides a technical solution to one of the hottest trends in the health and fitness industry. Increase your fee based training revenues with FitGraphix’ innovative and proprietary flooring graphics. Created with a special adhesive formula to ensure durable and lasting bonding between our engineered floor graphics and your existing flooring or our new flooring solutions.
FitGraphix Functional and technical graphics are available in several colors and special graphic or logos may be incorporated into the design and work perfect with all surfaces, including rubber, recycled rubber, concrete, wood or laminate are a perfect canvas for creating the most effective training environment.
- Functional Training
- Consistent Programming
- Fully Integrate with your current flooring
- Powerful Revenue Generator with Fee-based Programming
[/x_tab] [x_tab class="reviews_pane"]